ESAtrack 24 and 43 are systems monoaxial solar tracking structures and multirow type with pusher rod connected by an only motor.
This engine has the ability to move between 10 and 17 rows.
- Quick and flexible assembly.
- A single motor for operating the set of trackers
- Elimination of the need for foundations due to the driving process.
- Adjustable inclination angles of -45º to +45º.
- Extreme resistance and anti-corrosive due to the use of materials such as galvanised steel.
- Maintenance-free bearings
- Great robustness
Highly qualified staff with a wealth of experience in the photovoltaic sector, both on a national as well as international scale, performs the assembly of the structure and installation of the photovoltaic modules, always under the watchful supervision of the Engineering Department.
Once the structure has been assembled, a detailed inspection will be performed by the Quality Standards Department.